CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

What in the world, the Elves have come!‏

I didn't have any sound, but what in the world is with the Elves! It was like watching a nightmare I once had.

Hello family in AZ
This week was super fast! Christmas Eve all 6 missionaries went to the Ward Mission Leader's home. He fed us an amazing chicken, sausage, and okra Gumbo and also the best pecan pie I have ever eaten. After we watched people outside shoot off their fireworks.It was great.
I had a wonderful Christmas or Navidad. First, we opened erethang and I played with my copter for ever. I also bought myself PERFECT PUSHUPS. My goal is that I will GET RIPPED before the mission's end. After, we ate at our next door neighbors house, and then we went to the Estrada's home where I talked with some people from Az, and then 5 of our investigators showed up and we all ate again, we watched The Nativity and then The Testaments. It was great and then we all went home.
The sad part about this week is that the Ray family decided to have a surprise trip to Mexico this last Saturday(that next day was when the kids were to be baptized). We don't really know when they'll be back. It's all good. I know that people still have their agency to chose, even if it isn't the most convenient for us. Thanks to who ever prayed for them last week like I asked. You can still do it if you want, that they'll get back soon. Joel will be getting back from Texas on Wednesday so he'll be getting baptized this weekend. Yeah! There is always something to be happy about if you really want to find it. You have two options in life when faced with a challenge; 1 sit there and sulk about how life is unfair and say the famous 'why me' thereby getting NOTHING accomplished. 2 get over yourself, roll with it, and do your best so that the Lord can do the rest. That's it, there is no other choice. I choose to roll with it. I can't wait to get some letters this week ;-). I love all of you so much. Thank you Bonnie Elias Colvin for all that you do :-).

Elder Colvin

P.S. it was pretty funny though, watching Dad act like a crazy Elf. :-)
Elder Jacob Colvin

0 comments: