CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

I have a good news for you‏

It's called the table,table,table
I'll always remember that song you showed us Robert. :-)

Hello Everyone,
What is going on? my week was great! We had the opportunity to go to the Christmas devotional. I loved it. It really was great. That was the first time I've gone to it. Last year didn't get to. Junior and Adriana came to the Ward Party on Saturday, Church on Sunday, and then the devotional that evening. I'm so happy they are taking this church more sincerely and doing the things we've asked them to do. Up until this Saturday the week was not the best in the world but, We finally got to light at the end of the tunnel. Saturday we were at a Flea Market passing out Cards for the 'Joy To The World' DVD. Last week they gave us a free booth because we were giving away free things but, this week we got there too late so we couldn't get a booth. They were already filled up. We decided, instead, to look around and look for Hispanic people to give cards to. Well we ended up talking to a man named Hugo from Durango Mexico. He was (I'm guessing) a Minister for some church. He was talking about how he was saved and we weren't and stuff and the Bible was all he needed and ...etc. Well it was basically a one sided conversation because he never gave us a chance to respond for longer than 10 seconds. However, amazing thing came from it; During Hugo's 'I'm more humble than you are' talk Elder Durrant contacted a Man named Joel that was walking by. Joel the next day called us and said that he wanted to come to church but he didn't have a ride. The sad thing is that we left our phone at the Apt. before we left for church so we didn't get the message until afterward. We felt so bad when we listened to his message, hardly ever does someone call us about coming to church. we met with him that night and he ended up coming to the Christmas devotional. We committed him for baptism and he said he would. He is a simple Jolly guy. I like him a lot. I am loving everything that is going on. I know the Lord is preparing people here to accept the gospel. I know that If we will put our Trust in our Heavenly Father he will lead us through all the Trials in this life and give us true Happiness: Success in righteous things. I love you all so much and I can't wait to hear from y'all in a letter or something. Bye
-Elder Colvin
Elder Jacob Colvin

0 comments: