CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

?????

What in the World is going on over there?

Hey everybody it's me. I'm first of all going to tell you that We got our transfer calls last night and I'm going to the Cajun French Capital of the World LAFYETTE! Yep they're talking me out of Gonzales. Man, I really wanted to stay too, but the Lord calls and you obey. Joel Velazquez and also the Ray family are both coming home today and tomorrow, so They will probably be baptised this weekend. I wish I could stay and see it, but Elder Durrant will take care of it. My new area is about 50 miles East of Gonzales if you want to check on google or something (I'm not 100% sure on the spelling of the city because everything down here is French or Catholic influenced). My new Companion(s) are Elder Fife and Elder Anderson. They're sticking me in a three-some. Elder Fife and I already know eachother and are friends. He is from Chicago. He lives in a pent house on the 26th floor of a building (aka: loaded family). He's cool. Elder Anderson has been out for 6 months, but President Woods told me that he may or may not be going back home this transfer. He has some slight Phsycological problems. This will definitley be an exciting transfer and Lafyette will probably be the last area I serve in before I "Die" ;-). I told Elder Durrant that If Joel and the Ray's kids don't get baptized I'm taking it out on him:-). I am happy and sad all at the same time, sad to leave, but happy to see new places. I've never been out to other cities besides Baton Rouge or New Orleans areas. It'll be fun. I cannot belive that Roseanne is pregnant again. Wow! I'm speachless. I love you Roseanne and I wish you the best of luck. I'll be home for this one :-). Todavilla no puedo creerlo como Elder Allred etaba diciendo en su ultimo email. Oh, for New years eve we had a blast.......sitting in our Apt. Before the 6:oo lockdown we went to a party that one of the members of the church invited us to. We ate amazing Gumbo, Jumbalyah, and a delicious sausage dip. So yeah. I'm still on my Perfect Pushup routine. I can already see results. I love it ;-).
So I do have a request if it is at all possible: for my Birthday or something could I get a new electric shaver and a white shirt that uses cuff links? I've had my shaver for over 2 years and they don't sell those razor heads anymore (aka:hurts to use now). I bought Cuff Links, but now I need to get a shirt that uses them. thank you Guys dearly.
So that pretty much sums up my life. Thankyou all for you prayers for me. I love each and every one of you. Bye..

-Elder Colvin
Elder Jacob Colvin

0 comments: