CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

it's a me!‏

Hello Everyone far and near,
It's been way too long since I have written you guys.
Gustav was the cuse of that. 1st of all I am fine.
I have NO time this week because I had to go thruogh a BAZIILION emails but heres is a shortened version of my last 2 weeks;

thank you 4 the package I loved it
I got it before Gustav
I stayed with a wonderful family called the Bascoms
We played ate and slept mucho
At Zone Conference I found out that Luz and Rienhard from New Olreans (my previous area) were Baptized !
Last Monday (sept1), Gustav hit and we had no power
Tuesday, we moved to Sister Bascoms Parents House (for A/c)
Wednesday, I dropped off Elder Romero at the Mission Office and Elders Pauyne and Wilks were my temporary companions for the rest of the week
Thursday, I worked with Mormon Helping Hands and went all around Baton Rouge Looking for people that needed help taking trees out of their lawns and off of their houses
Friday, Same
Saturday, Same
Sunday, We had little Sac. meeting and Elder Gay of the 70 was there, then we did more service
Monday (sept 8), nothing too exciting
Tuesday, tada I'm here with you

soo that is that. I was told by many residents that this was the worst that they've seen a hurricane take out Baton Rouge Ever. It was only a Cat 1 when it hit here. Imagine if it was bigger. I thank the Lord that it was what it was. This place got pounded!
Good bye and I love you
Elder Colvin

0 comments: