CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

dearest Everyone I know

hey,
hello,
hello hello hello!


There was a certain classical song I had in mind when I was writing that.
Well hello my loved family. Thank you so much Grandma for your letter I always love hearing from you. This week has been great. We've been working hard to make up for Hurricane Gustav. Hurricane Ike didn't do much here. We only had our power out for a night. It was a week with Gustav. We just got a little wind and some rain. Like I'm annoyed that Gustav interrupted us here but I was a little happy I got to experience one on my mision. It was a torn feeling. So much good came from it though. We had so many people just thanking the heck out of us for coming and clearing their trees out for free and there were lots of people asking questions about our church. It was cool. What's really funny is that I heard from a member here that after Katrina in 05' the media did a survey on which churches helped the most with aid/relief efforts. Well the Statiscs were : 1st place "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints", 2nd was "The Mormons". I love it. I'm so glad that we were able to help so much. anyway I forgot to mention something last week.
At our last Zone Conference we got new rules regarding music. ugh hmm; We Can now listen to EFY cd's and Two other things which names escape me at this moment. If you want to, could you Please send me some EFY Cd's. I would be very happy. Thank you. This week we found a bunch new investigators. It's amazing that if we just go and do it the Lord will put people in our path way Everytime. I'm happy to know that, what a blessing it really is to know that. If we just do our best and rely on Jesus We will accomplish more than we ever thought possible. Well times running short again and eyes are hurting. BYE
Elder Colvin

0 comments: