CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

ta da!‏

well have you ever played solitare on the comp? You know how, when you win, A little fan fare music plays for your triumph. That's what I had in my head when titling this email.


Hello Everyone,
It's me. Everything has been fine. Poor Elder Romero is getting nervous about going home. Oh well, It's just one of those things I guess. This week in the adventures of Elder Colvin: I was on Exchanges this week with the English Elders. I went and taught a Chinese girl named Winki. The name was different but she was a nice 17 year old exchange student who was staying here for 10 mos to finish her senior year here. She is living some members of the church and we went over there and we had a nice lesson. It was a fun challenge to teach this girl who didn't have a Christian upbringing. Now I know how Sis. Colvin feels...maybe a little. Also, I saw the Biggest Grasshopper in the World! On Saturday, we were walking next to a bayou (stagnant river). and we saw this big ol black thing crawlin on the ground. It was cool. Yesterday a Tropical storm came through. We got a TON of rain. I mean this place rains a lot, but we were pounded yesterday. It rained ALL day. It was fun. Well I don't have much else to say but I Love all of you so much and please continue to pray for me.BYE
Elder Colvin

0 comments: