CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

9/29/08 ELDER COLVIN‏

Well Well Well....
Things are going exactly to my design


Hello family,
How are ya'll?
I'm Fine
I received a letter from.....Sarah this week. Thank you mucho mas.
We have recently found two very nice families.=20
I'm so excited for this! One is a lady from Brazil who married a guy from h
ere and now they both live here.=20
It's funny but I can almost understand Portugeese.=20
We were reading the Introduction to the Book of Mormon.=20
I've heard many times in spanish but it was really neat to hear it in 'Port
ugues' as the Spanish say.=20
It was almost the same with a few different words and pronunciation.
The other was this family of three in a trailer.
They come from Cuba.
(OK I'll stop the whole 'new line for every new sentance thing, it hurts to=
read')

Anyway, they are nice and they are reading the Book of Mormon. It's all goo=
d. Well my Spanish is coming great. I have a goal to speak it by this tr=
ansfer, that's only two more weeks. It's going to take some miracles. The=
whole learning process has been a big miracle for me. I can't wait for =
general conference this week. That'll be good. Well not much else to say =
except I would always love it if I got more letters please. Thank you my =
wonderful family. !Hasta la Vista Bebe!
Elder Colvin


Elder Jacob Colvin

0 comments: