CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

MY FAMILY!!! 10/6/08‏

Wow That General Conference was one of my favorites! I saw two of them in spanish. I understood about 30% of what they said. I loved it all though. Holland's, Wirthlin's, Ballard's, Packer's, that one 70 who just boldly testified about Jesus Christ. They were all good. I'm gonna read this one a bunch. this week were trying hard to get our investigators to the conference. We've been seeing that the Lord is preparing people to hear the gospel. The Puerto Rican Family is progressing (I think last week I said they were Cuban). They loved the Wilford Woodruf Conversion Video (it's found on the Doctrine & Covenants lessons DVD). If ya'll haven't seen it you should. I've seen it over 30 times. Also, The Testaments is a must see too. I really do like to get letters. It helps put a smile on your face on those 'not so good' days. I will now Publicly Declare a thank you on my emails when I get a letter during the week: Sarah, thank you again for your letter. What else happened this week. I saw my first 09 Challenger the other day, I loved it. I'm trying real hard to learn my spanish. If I speak slowly I can say it right. Sometimes I feel like Hispanics should get an ward for who can move their tongue as fast as humanly possible. Maybe that's why they love tongue tacos. Oh yeah did I ever tell you I had Cow stomach soup. mmmmm Menudo yummy. well I'm going to be going now. Carry on and never hesitate.

-Elder Colvin (or 'Coalbeen' in Spanish)
Elder Jacob Colvin

0 comments: