CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Well hello my fine freindly family from the flippin furnace figured out as Arizona!
how is everyone?
HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you got 1 '!' for every year you've been a father...I think..eh who's counting. Well dad here is a story for you. I remember one time at father's and sons outing, us boys were shooting at McDonalds toys or something with a BB gun. while doing this All of the sudden 'Jacob's dad' walks up and start blasting them away with a 38 special (I think it was a revolver too). ...........................hehe I'm laughing right now just thinking about it. I wondered what the other boys thought 'party's over ' :-). Thankyou Dad for showing us how many pieces a barbie could blow into. I Love you 'crazy head'. now..back to me ;0). It's been going great here in New Orleans. I was under the impression that the whole city was just a big 'hifuup' (think about it) but actually this area is a lot better. It must have been that area that I was trained in (Algiers) that gave that feeling. The Lord (I think) feels sorry for me becuase he sees that I'm doing it all wrong that's why he gives these people for me to teach and bring into the church. CARMEN GOT BAPTIZED WHOOO DOGY! It went great! Her husband and son are both changing their schedules at work so that they can go to church with her too.COOL! I Think they'll be joining the church too shortly. Thankyou everyone who prayed for her.

Blessings blessings I love the blessings,
and they're only from God.
Whooya!

that is my Psalm. I've always desired that God would bless me with a family to bring into the chruch. Family means a whole lot to me especially eternal familes. I will not (let me repeat) will not be married outside of the temple. It's not in the game plan of this Elder Colvin. there is eternaity to think of when dealing with this subject. I know this is the restored church of god 'spoken by the mouths of all his holy prophets since the world began' Acts 3 :19-21. I'm greatful to have temples again upon the earth where we can be sealed for time and all eternity. It's interesting how every ancient civilzaiton in any land had some kind of temple edifice to go to. Scientists have called it patternism. I call them different breakofs from the first kind that God establised. Oh yes, Logically the Church is true in millions of ways, but that wont sustain you when Satan's shafts in the wirlwind come to test your faith. You MUST search(search the Book of Mormon) ponder(meaditate in your heart the message it contains) and then Pray to God (ask like he's really there saying 'please let me know the truth'). Then and only then will the Holy spirit give you that witness of it. that is my testimony. I know it is true. I declare these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ Amen.

0 comments: