CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hey
This week was pretty crazy but cool. Wilfredo came to church again. That was Awesome. He's told us that he already feels like a member. We have just been recieving the blessings here in Meterie. God gave us a ton more people to begin teaching. they are mostly famlies too. SWEET! So, if I didn't tell yall yet, I was mugged last week. JUST KIDDING. I ate Pig's tounge tacos. First of all BLECH!!!!!!! The worst part was that they didn't do that great of a job taking all the skin off of the meat. Some chunks had the grissly back part of the tounge on them still. I almost puked....for real this time. I was trying to figure out who was tasting who here, hehe. I should probably stop complaining though. Elder Baysinger can probably top me on weird food he's eaten. Elder Shepherd is my new companion. He's cool. He likes to go-go-go but at the same time he's very laid back and cool like. Elder Orellana lives like 5 miles away from me so, we see each other like 4 times a week for various meetings and stuff. So there is 4 Elders total that live in our Apt. Therefore we started this tie wearing thing. Everyday we go and wear Only Elder _____'s ties and then the next day it'll be someone elses. It's fun, It mixes things up. well I have to go so Bye Everyone. May God bless you all.
-Elder Colvin

0 comments: