CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

well,
cool
I get to write one more email
Orellana needed to come back to the library to email his mom so I am writing agian to yall!
Yeah! It's like double prizes or something!
well, we went over to bowling were the rest of our Zone was. It was fun. I won both games! I've never won a game of bowling in my life! my last score was 163. It was alright. you'll see pictures of it later. then, we went to Mcdonalds, then after 5 miles down the road, we went to Mcdonalds agian. That was funny. we were all still hungery. I don't think I've ever went to two restaraunts within 15 min. before. That will be going in my journal. Man I am gonna miss Baton Rouge. It's pretty much the most normal city in Lousiana. The rest are weird or Hill Billy places. but hey New Olreans makes the stories so Yippie! and I'll get to eat at a place called Rallies again in New Orleans WHOHOO! It's basically a NASCAR themed burger place. Oh yeah! I looked at E. Orelleana and he's still typing away nxt to me........ok it's time for random book cover I spy today: its FAHRENHEIT 451 by Ray Badbury. Thankyou Gabrielle, Grant, Trisha, Roseanne, Bon....Sister Colvin, Dad, Mom, and Kodelaun :-) for your emails earilier agian. Well I'm gonna leave you with a President Patterson quote today in memory of him (I'm gonna miss him too) the quote is(but I'll apply it to everyone): "whatever a worthy missionary (or person) can conceive and believe he/she can Acheive". I love it and it has become apart of me. When we show our best (and only us and God know what that is) Then the lord will help us as we pray earneslty and "go and do". I love ya'll again
-Elder Colvin

0 comments: