CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Message

the message is: How is my wonderful little family from Arizona. I really have much to say to ya'll. I'm going write lots of letters today so I just talk to ya guys like that. Hmmm....what else. I cut my finger two days ago. I cut it pretty deep.....with a spatula. :-$. yeah, I was taking off the bark of a cypress knee so I could have a cool souvenir of Louisiana and I was using a metal spatula to assist me. well I got too excited I guess with it and it slipped off the wood and slided into my finger. It's all right though; no ligaments, veins, arteries, or tendons were injured just a lot of flesh. so....there it is. It's actually been healing up rather nicely, I immediately cleaned it and got a bandage on it so I'm able to type today. I hope I didn't gross you out ;-). well. Everything is going good here. Please pray that we'll find some more people to teach. well other than that i must go now. I love ya'll.

0 comments: