CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

delr cloinv ehre

ya'll understood right?

Hello my litle family. Life for me is going great as usual. I don't really have much time this week to write but here are the highlights. Elder Romero is cool, my new apt is bigger, the area reminds me a lot of Slaughter back in the day (but with spanish), and this my new address.
12093 Roddy Rd. #23
Gonzales, LA 70737
Please write letters to me. I'm probably gonna stay here for another transfer but who knows. The first presidency has come out and said missionaries need to stay a little longer in areas now. We'll see what happens. My spanish has been coming along great. I think that in another transfer I might be put into a senior position again, but then again only God knows what good for me. I'll just leave it to him. I'm loving life right now. I feel like I'm in the prime of mission. Umm yeah well bye

Elder Colvin

please write me, I love You all

0 comments: