CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Heeeeeeyaozah!

Wow this week was Amazing. The Lord is giving us the blessings. I hope you all know by now that I'm currently stationed in GONZALES L.A.!! Yeah i was transfered. On Saturday an amazing miracle took place. Elder Romero (my new companion) and I were at this Lady's house teaching her. Her name is Anany or Ana for short. She is a nice young mother. Elder Romero used to meet with her and her family but actually stopped teaching her about a month ago. Last Sunday (the Sunday before I got there in Gonzales) she randomly called him and said she wanted to go to church and be taught again. we met and taught her previously on Friday(25th) but on Saturday (26th) we gave her a Copy of the Book of Mormon because she lost her old one. We were reviewing what it was and how she could know it was true. Well my spanish is still shaky and i didn't quite know where we were in the lesson so I started teaching about how she could come to know the truth and how once she knew it was true, to be baptized. well Elder Romero stopped me and said ''Elder I just taught that," and I said "oh yeah?" and he said "yeah, she just told us that she knows it's all true". so I, in a Very surprised and happy way said in my broken spanish " well, if you know it's true, will you be baptized?"...SHE SAID YES!!!! She was baptized that same Day! WOW I 've never done that before. That was an amazing day. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Way unto salvation. I know that this gospel was Restored by God through his servant Joseph Smith. Jesus is the Christ the Savior of our souls and if we give our whole selves to him he will prove and perfect us one step at a time. Have a beautiful day my wonderful family.
Elder Colvin

0 comments: