CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Well my (just got bigger) family,
Roseanne! You finally had that Baby! Man hearing about your pregancy all the time has been like a part of the mission experiancei. It's like a fun little chapter has come to an end, but now we have the new born chapter. It is funnnn. Congradulations. Kaden Jacob Service huh?.......yeah I guess I'll let em have my name....But I'm still gonna do that for my first born son. Or now, maybe his first Name will be Brandt, ;-() yes Brandt Jacob Colvin, Just Kidding. Well this week was amazing for us. We have been finding so many people who are sincerely intersted in the gospel. a bunch of people came to church too. Reinhard should be getting baptised this weekend so Please pray for him. Also Luz, Maritza, and Ruth are all planned to be baptised the following weekend! This is Nuts! I don't deserve this. The Lord is pouring his blessings upon us right now. It's nothing I'm doing. I also heard from the Asisstants that a family that Elder Orellana and I were teaching in Baton Rouge got baptized! How can I describe the gradittude I feel for my Savior and what has been happening in this part of the vineyard (Jacob5). That made my day when I heard that news. Ooh how I love the families. Transfer calls are next week so this Wednesday is Zone Conference. It was a weird schedule this transfer. We had a "Welcome to Lousiana" Zone Conference, then Interviews the following week, then this week we have another Zone Conference. Muchos mas Conferencias. I'm most likely getting transfered becuase The Zone Leadrs told Elder Shepherd (secretly) that he's gonna be training a new missionary. I'll probably go with another Elder that can speak Spanish way better than I can (of course it's not that hard to do that). We'll see, we can't really know until next Monday night. Well I must be going now. I'm gonna try and respond to all the letters and such I got recently. Thank you Bonnie and Trisha for your packages; I have enjoyed and used them much. I'll take care of the book Trish. Well gotta run. I Love you Guys! (including Kayden),

Elder J-dizzle Colvin

0 comments: