CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I almost deleted everyone in my address book. whoo. WellHello my everyone,I got transfers calls last night. I'm moving over to Spanish Baton Rouge West. So I'll be getting a new address soon. If you really want to send something then send it to the office and you know. Well how was this week. It was Cool! We had an amazing Zone conference. It was Our President's 2nd to last one. For a little treat to us he gave a 2 hour talk on all the evidences that have been coming up to validate the Book of Mormon. He made it clear at the begining that this was only for us and not to use to debate with people. All the evdience in the world does not convert a person. It's the Holy Sprirt that comes and touches their soul in way that they cannot refute what they've felt. Their is A TON of evidences that support it, but only The Holy Ghost can give a real definate knowledge. Ooh it was cool. anyways, We commited a girl named Josefina to baptism. She and her friend (and exfellow employee)Carmen, came to chruch this sunday. It was cool. I'm sad that I'm leaving, but life moves on and my investgators will have to understand that it's not us that matters. It's the witnesss they receive that this church is the Lord's restored church (Ephesians 3:19-21, Ephesiens 4:11,2Thessalonians 2 :1-3, Acts 3:20-21). I love those Scriptures. Read em in that order, you'll get a kick out of it. Well I gotta go. Do your best and the Lord will make up the rest. Bye. Elder ColvinPs. Yes, CONGRADULATIONS on the baptism Elder Baysinger!

1 comments:

Dena Baysinger said...

Wow - I just got on your blog for the first time. It's amazing! I LOVE that main picture! Jacob, your sisters are doing a great job with this! I was looking for your address to send on a letter that came from Ammon. I'm just going to send it to the last address I have, which is Cimmaron Dr. in Baton Rouge. Hope it gets to you! Lots of love from all of us! -Dena Baysinger