CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello Erebody.What have ya'll been up to?I've been doing great. Carmen, one of our investigators came to church Yesterday. I'm so happy. We hope to baptize her whole family. That would be so cool. What a great blessing to know that we can be with our families forever and not just "till death do you part". For me it's 'the Temple or Bust'. You know Jehovahs witnesses are very convincing. I'm not goin' weird on ya but If I wasn't LDS I'd probably be one of them. They got a lot of truths we got and are very persuasive, but the problem is that they don't got the spirit. I mean that when I listen to them I just don't feel like the scriptures say you are supposed to feel when you recive truth. Galatians 5: 22, the scrip were Jesus says to his diciples 'I shall the Holy spirit in my name and he teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance' , Acts 2:37-38, and many more. (shrugging shoulders) That was kindof random, huh? Anyway ....Bass Pro Shop was cool last week. It was fun but a few things I wasn't allowed to touch so oh well (wink to my Father). It was cool though. They had this Giant Aquariam full of Giant Fish. One area of the store there's a little lake thing. There were alive ducks there. The craziest thing of all was this Huge Aligator Turtle. The thing was the Size of Zachary! It was so still that I almost past by it. the only thing keeping it in was this two foot high rope wall thing. It looked like It could easily chomp through it.....or jump over it. I did one of those double takes with my head when I saw it. I was like 'is this safe to have in a store...let alone two feet away from me'? So we're getting a new Mission President soon. That Stinks. I'm gonna miss Pres. Patterson. The new Mission Pres. Is President Woods From Mesa Arizona. Cool huh? his Mom's maiden name is Shumway. If anyone knows him or about him....first of all that would be weird, secondly let me know. Look at me I'm just been writing up a strom here latley (yes, a strom). I used to write like half a page of stuff, but now I'm writing more than my sister sometimes. Well I sent out a bunch of letters last week. Hope Erebody got em. Sister C and Elder B, I'll be sending letters your way this week. hmmmm it's about time sent one to Goober....yes maybe I'll do that too. We'll see. I don't know If siad this last week, but all you need to make something Mexican is to put in these three ingredients: Onion,Tamatoes, and Some sort of Pepper(s). That's it. I eat one or all of those three things everyday. I'm finally 100% over that illness I had. I was at 99.9% but now this weird little pain I've had in my gut has finally gone away. Maybe it's from all the healthy mexican I've been eating latley. The Lord works in mysteriuos ways :-)...sometimes humuores, but that 's another story. Well, It looks like It's the end of the show. I gotta go and purchase sustanence at the Mart of Wal. Bye! Keep going Strong.-Elder Colvin

0 comments: