CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

daba di daba dye‏

Yeah, Like my Russian friend I'm running out of Ideas of what to put on my titles

Well This week went dandy. I received 2 letters on Halloween so that was fun. Thank you Roseanne for your love. My eyes are hurting looking at this screen so well see how long this email will go. we had a miracle of 7 people come to church this Sunday. The Ray family and Lorenzo and his Wife. They all liked it. Some great things are transpiring here in the Gonzales area. I'm loving it. The Stake President came this Sunday to our ward so our investigators got to meet him as well. It was all around good. I bought a bag of candy for Tricker treaters but sadly not a single person treated our place. I don't think I'll watch much TV anymore when I get home. Maybe occasionally for Movies and stuff but I really just don't like it anymore. What a waste of time. I want to make my own story line not watch someone else's. It's funny sight to behold when me and my companion walk to our apt at night. We watch how everyone else's apt.'s are glaring with the TV. It's slowly has been disgusting me. It's like they are addicted to a Zombie Screen. I want to go do stuff like Hiking camping...making a bird house or something. Anyway I love each and everyone of you. Bonnie was saying how she was going to prepare the way for me so I wouldn't be so shocked when I got home. That's my Bub, always looking out for me. well My Spanish is going like usual. I will be fluent by Jan 1. It's my ULTIMATE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well take luck y'all and remember Jesus is our Savior and our Way. Be faithful and he'll carry you through. BYE

Elder Colvin
Elder Jacob Colvin

0 comments: