CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hey this little family of mine,
I saw recently a picture of Gabrielle on the blog thingy that Roseanne sends me. You looked the most different. Yes I am emailing today Por Que the Libraries were closed yesterday. Yo creo so soy aprendizaje esta idioma un poco mas. I can say a litlle more now. I'm almost forming somewhat normal sentances. I still have a huge way to go. Were still working with Herbin and Nicalosa. We hope to marry and baptize them both on the 7th of June! That is gonna be cool.
Right now we are working with this one family. The Son joined the church in Mexico. Recently he has come into drug addictions. His Parents wanted nothing to do with the church, but recently they called us up because they needed help for him badly. The Mom is a nice lady but Father is the most Prideful one (how it usually is). We told him that we will do our best to help his son, but it was going take his effort as well to support his son. He said he understood that. This might be the start of something amazing. Maybe this is what that family needs to be humbled and listen to us. That would be cool.
Roberto came to church again this week and recieved the Aaronic Priesthood in the office of Priest. I'm very happy about that. Oh yes, everyone, you know how you always say 'whatever you need just tell us'. Well here are somethings that I need: First everyone go out of your way to help and/or hug someone today. Second, heres some less important things: I need a Priesthood line of Authority sheet (I still havent got that yet), I need a good bicycle patch kit(Dad I know you probably know the best one to get. All Walmart has are some Cheepy green circlely self adheseive kind that dont work.), and lastly if I could get a Calender with EVERYBODY'S Birthdays on it that would be cool. Thank you very much.
I think I'll leave this scripture From Doctrine & Covenants Sec 111:34-end. I've been thinking a lot about it latley. It has much deep thought to be had. well I can't know what no more else left over to say. ughhhhhhhhhh Elder Baysinger there is a letter coming to attack you some time in the near future. Sister Colvin you too got a letter/tape/picture coming for you. I'm mailing it today. And thus my sinister influence will spread across the Globe! bwahahahaha! Well , PLease remember the Lord will exponentially give us back what we put into (we just gotta put it in ;-) ). I hope that made sence and God Be with you all till we meet again

Please Love,
Elder Colvin


cause I love you. :-)

0 comments: