CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

hello family
well this is gonna be short, cause I talked to ya'll last night.
I love ya'll.I still haven't got that package yet but I'm sure
it'll come some time today.I was so happy on Sunday.We had THREE
People come to church!That is a new high for me. Then I talked
to ya'll that evening. We are also planning to baptize Roberto
this Saturday! "Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!!"
I'm totally excited for that! PLEASE PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK
OUT FOR THIS BAPTISM! Thanks. The Lord always brings the blessings
after the trial of our faith (emphasis on always). What a wonderful
loving God we have. These are times never to be forgotten. Care a
good day! Love you guys.
-Elder (Meister) Colvin

0 comments: