CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I guess erebody is doing something right now. Well isn't that just crazy?! Who would have thought that was going to happen?....besides Sister Colvin.;-) I'm going to be with Elder Orellana (the mexican that has been with us). It's kindof weird that I will be covering pretty much the same area but this time I'll be a spaniard. Es Loco. Yo neccecito apprendar espanol rapido. whew. Well The Lord is putting some major trust in me right now.PLEASE pray the language will come quickly. I want to learn it as fast as I can. This transfer has been crazy. first I was sick for a long time, now I'm a missionaro. That will be so wierd to put on a spanish name tag. Michelle Bloom is scheduled to be baptised this week-end so please pray that she will have faith and do it. We lost contact with Chris completly starting Friday so we didn't baptze him on Saturday. oh well. There is always this week. I'm glad that I was able to serve in Prarieville for the short time I did. The ward there is pretty much the only one that reminds me of back west. Now I will be in braches for the remaing time....Actually I heard there is one spanish ward out here somewere. I'll have mucho to write next prabaly so I will have to talk to y'all later. I dont know yet but I think that I might be able to get my spanish books from home to use but I'll have to check. Ok I love you alltodos los diashasta lellegobyeElder Colvinun Missionaro por el inglesia de Jesu Cristo de los santos de los ultimos dias.I think that's how you'd say it :-)

0 comments: